Here are the 5 best deals on Amazon this Thursday. (Photo: Reviewed)
— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA Today’s newsroom and any business incentives.
When you think about it, Thursdays are kind of the best. You know the work week is almost completely behind you, which means you should probably get ready to treat yourself for a job well done.
When I’m feeling in the mood to treat myself, there’s nothing I love to do more than shop online. You never know what kind of unbelievable deals you can find on genius products that can make your life so much easier. One of the great things about shopping on Amazon is that the site offers literally tons of deals daily on all kinds of stuff that could help you in remarkable ways.
The one catch though? Sometimes it’s hard to tell which discounted items are really worth buying. Here at Reviewed, we dive deeper and actually look at historical pricing on products, plus our team of experts have tested literally thousands of different products to find out how well they really work, so you can make the most informed decisions before you buy. This Thursday, Amazon is offering great deals on products we love, including sheet pans, affordable robot vacuums, and so much more.
1. Under $15: This USB charger that’s great for travel
Charge up to two devices simultaneously. (Photo: Anker)
When you’re on-the-go, you need a USB charger that’s not only compact enough to travel with, but that’s also durable enough to safely and quickly charge all your devices, even when you’re in a hurry. This two-pack from Anker checks off both boxes and is one of the best deals you can snag today.
Made with PowerIQ, each USB charger detects devices and adjusts voltage to deliver the perfect charge. You can charge up to two devices at once, including phones, tablets, or headphones. Each charger is less than $7 apiece, and because it’s Anker—which is one of our favorite brands for everything from the best portable flashlights to the best portable projectors and more—this is definitely a charger that you can count on when you need it most.
Get the Anker Dual Port USB Charger (2 Pack) for $12.79 (Save $5.21)
2. Under $15: A vitamin C serum that can make your skin softer and smoother
This serum can help reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. (Photo: LilyAna Naturals)
When it comes to keeping skin hydrated and looking more radiant than ever, beauty lovers will tell you to never underestimate the power of a good serum. This anti-aging vitamin C serum can boost the overall texture and look of your skin, helping reduce the look of fine lines and hyperpigmentation. It’s also formulated with vitamin E and especially effective for under-eye use, where it can help fade out the look of dark circles and wrinkles.
Most high-quality serums like this one with a cult-following can cost a pretty penny (think upwards of $30 or more), but thanks to this sale, you can get an amazing serum at an unbeatable price with a savings of more than $8, and you can start enjoying the benefits that a vitamin-rich serum has to offer.
Get the LilyAna Naturals Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid for $13.98 (Save $8.01)
3. Under $20: Our favorite sheet pans at their lowest price yet
Get enough sheets for all your baking and roasting. (Photo: Reviewed / Jackson Ruckar)
Sheet pans are essential for most kitchens, whether you love cooking a frozen pizza or baking some yummy chocolate chip cookies. You can’t go wrong with a set of sheet pans, and this set of two from Nordic Ware are the best sheet pan we’ve ever tested because they work wonders distributing heat, plus they’re lightweight and easy to clean. Since they’re just under $17, you’re technically getting each sheet for $8.50 a piece, and considering that most single sheet pans cost around $15 a piece, this really is an incredible deal.
Get the Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Half Sheet (2 Pack) for $16.99 (Save $4)
4. Under $200: The best affordable robot vacuum on the market right now
Get clean floors without lifting a finger. (Photo: Eufy)
Get a jumpstart on your spring cleaning with this robot vacuum, which is the best affordable robot vacuum we’ve ever tested. Down to its second lowest price in the color black, you can save big on the Eufy Robovac 11S, which offers amazing suction and an ultra-slim profile at a very reasonable price. Because of how slim the 11S actually is, it can navigate around sharp corners and fit underneath certain nooks and crannies in ways that many other robot vacuums can’t. For a light clean between deeper cleaning sessions, this robot vacuum is a must-have.
Get the Eufy Robovac 11S for $179.99 (Save $45)
5. Under $200: A top-rated cordless vacuum for cleaner floors
This refurbished cordless vacuum can transform into a handheld device to hit tough-to-reach areas. (Photo: Dyson)
Ready to really launch into your spring cleaning routine? For a deeper clean that can help restore your carpets and hardwood floors, this refurbished Dyson V7 Motorhead HEPA Cordless Vacuum is a terrific option.
From dirt to pet hair and everything in between, this lightweight cordless vacuum offers excellent suction and can pick up an amazing amount of dust and ground-in debris. It delivers up to 30 minutes of fade-free suction at a time and can also transform into a handheld vacuum, so you can use it to target certain hard-to-reach areas in your home or car. Thanks to its whole machine HEPA filtration, it can also help make air cleaner around your home.
Although we haven’t tested the V7 model directly, we’ve tested several other Dyson models and found them to be some of the best cordless stick vacuums we’ve ever tried.
Get the Dyson V7 Motorhead HEPA Cordless Vacuum (Refurbished) for $189.99 (Save $59.01)
Other great deals you can get online right now
- All-Clad Factory Seconds Sale—Get amazing high-end cookware for bargain prices. The only catch is they might be a little dinged up, but no worse than normal wear and tear.
- AncestryDNA—Get this popular DNA kit for $59 (Save $40) at Ancestry for their St. Patrick’s Day sale.
- DreamCloud Sleep—Save $200 on all mattresses.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera—$49.99 on Amazon (Save $25)
- Houzz—Get up to 70% off furniture for your bedroom, living room, and more.
- Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 6-Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker—$89.99 on Amazon (Save $10)
- Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 8-Qt. Electric Pressure Cooker—$121.99 on Amazon (Save $17)
- Jabra Elite 65t True Wireless Earbuds—$159.99 (Save $5): The best true wireless earbuds after Apple’s Airpods are typically around $165, but you can get an extra couple bucks off right now.
- Kate Spade Surprise Sale—Save up to 75% sitewide now through March 16.
- LilyAna Naturals Retinol Cream Moisturizer—$14.99 (Save $5): Use the on-page coupon to save on this cult-favorite moisturizer.
- Massdrop Vast 35-Inch Curved Gaming Monitor—$549 from Massdrop (Save $50): This highly rated gaming monitor has a unique offer that, after purchasing, will give you a $50 credit in your Massdrop account toward a future purchase.
- Nectar Sleep—Save $125 on all mattresses and get two free memory foam pillows.
- Puro—The best kids’ headphones, the BT-2000s, are on sale for $70 right now, the lowest price we’ve ever seen and $30 off the usual price.
- Purple—Get a free gift worth $70-$130 with any mattress purchase. You can choose from the Purple pillow, sheets, mattress protector, cushion, or blanket.
- Serta—Get a free box spring or save up to $500 on the Serta iComfort mattress.
- Wayfair—Save up to 70% off outdoor furniture, dining, and home renovation.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered this holiday season. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.
Read or Share this story: https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/reviewedcom/2019/03/14/best-amazon-deals-5-deals-you-dont-want-miss-thursday/3160017002/